Thursday, March 10, 2011

Club Swan's Caribbean Rendevous and Living in Paradise vs. Living in Fear

At the moment, I have 8 or 9 draft blogs created, but am having trouble finishing any of them.  This morning I turned on Twitter to check the "headlines" for sailing, marine biology, marketing, leadership, education and tropical sailing locations (of course!).  I was quite thrilled to find a Tweet about Club Swan's latest article, complete with photo of 4 beautiful Swan yachts, dripping with fenders, resting at a beautiful Caribbean sailing spot.  Since Swan's are the "King" of the sail boats, being incredibly well built and designed with great style and performance, they have developed a world class reputation among their owners and sailing fans over the years.  So I decided to treat you, my readers, to this article.  Besides, their rendevous is at the Bitter End Yacht Club - wish I was there, don't you?!? This Tweet was titled:  "2011 Club Swan Caribbean Rendevous: Cruising in Nature's Paradise from "Sailing News" out of Austria.  http://bit.ly/enHFAd .  Enjoy!

Another Tweet caught my eye from "Messing About in Sailboats - A Passion for all Things Sailing".   The article they highlighted was entitled "Living in Paradise vs. Living in Fear" written by Stu Hochron, in "News from the Bow".   If you are in the process of working towards moving onboard and casting off for a year round sailing climate, or if this thought has ever crossed your mind, this is a great "how to" article with a happy and realistic ending.  http://bit.ly/ffr2qS

Grateful to "Sailing News" and "Messing About In Sailboats" for their material, and to Twitter for making it so quick and easy to find.   Hope you enjoy these articles as much as I did - do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment